When I am feeling tired, I sleep. Actually, scratch that, I do almost exactly the same thigs as Tiny Gray. For example, on a school morning I have a cool shower, but I use this shower gel which is really nice and refreshingy or something, anyway, it wakes me up!
I agree with the hot shower = tired thing, and the splashy face thing, but a tip which I actually learned from Tiny Gray, was if you put a spoon in the fridge for a bit, then take it out and press the back on yours eyes (closed obviously!) it wakes them up too!
Tiny Gray is right on the exercise front, mine is cycling to school (booooo! :-( ). To make my face feel nice and fresh, I use my body shop facial aloe vera wash thingy, with my clean and clear before that to prevent spots :(
I love doing my hair up, and spend about 20 mins just getting it right, which is why I am growing out at the moment! The nails thing isn't good for me though, I am crap at just sitting still waiting for them to dry, and mine always get smudged!
Finally, face stuff again! Mascara and lip gloss only, because my school is evil!
My theme for next time is special stuff, which is me telling you about weird stuff that is special to me!
Thanks for reading my rambly post, enjoy all the ones to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment