Sunday, October 23, 2011

Special Stuff

This theme is special stuff to me, which is where I will be posting ten or so special things! In no order, here goes!...

My guitar.
I don't play it very often, but it is special anyway


(by the way, we are redoing the floor, it isn't permanently rough wood!)

My teddies.
These sit on my bed, and I like them. I have far far to many for a 13 year old, but hey! I like them!

All my teddies














Dogdog, I have had him since I was little
See, before my friends came to stay, this caption would have said 'gorilla and sheepy'. Gorilla has now been rechristened,  and this caption now reads 'Gabbana and sheepy'.
They also rechristened fuzzy. He is now Dolche. Here they are, Dolche and Gabbana.
My camera. I like it. It is good. End of. Actually, not the end! I ♥ taking photos, I seem to have inherited the love from my mum, and this camera is A LOT better than my last one, so it is easier for me to take nice photos. I especially like doing sky's.
This picture is from the internet, I couldn't figure a way to make it take a picture of itself!



My kayak.
It was a present for my birthday, AND I LOVE IT!!!!! I love going really really really fast!
Sorry there is no picture :(

My phone.
It isn't very high tech, fast or flashy, but it is my connection with the outside world! And it has a loud alarm to wake me up in the morning!

My family!
Aaaaaw!
The only photo I managed to find on our computer (strangeley!!!!!) was this one! soooo, this is my mum:












My cats.
Pippy on the top, and lola on the bottom. Pippy is my cat, and Lola is everyone elses. These were taken last october, when they were about 3 months old. Aw!
btw, pippy doesn't have that brown splodge on his nose any more!




My dog, mouse.
She doesn't like photos!
She is a whippet greyhound cross, just to let you know if you were interested, which you of course, were!

No comments: